About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Friday, May 20, 2011

New Frontiers

"Perhaps the rediscovery of our humanity, and the potential of the human spirit which we have read about in legends of older civilizations, or in accounts of solitary mystics,
 or in tales of science fiction writers 
perhaps this will constitute the true revolution of the future. 

The new frontier lies not beyond the planets 
but within each one of us." 

 ~ Pierre ElliottTrudeau 

I like this quote, not sure fully what I want (if anything) to say about it. 
I just knew I wanted/ needed to share it with you, my reader. 



No comments:

Post a Comment