About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nebraska


I find it interesting what states choose to put on their signs. Home of Arbor Day.... 
What I like to think of as the original Earth day.

Right over the border we saw this HUGE statue of Mary, mother of Jesus (from the Christian Bible). We'd seen huge crosses, huge statues of Jesus but never a Mary before. So it was interesting.

Just over the border.

Then we saw a great place with "junk art". It was whimsical.
Elephant

Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment