About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, May 2, 2011

March Wrap up


WOW!! 8 months down 4 to go!
Here's the link to August's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK 
Here's the link to September's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK
Here's the link to October's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK
Here's the link to November's wrap up if you  missed it :) LINK
Here's the link to December's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK
Here's the link to January's wrap up if you missed it :)LINK
Here's the link to February's wrap up if you missed it :) LINK


I'm now 66% of the time done with the trip!!  8 months done 4 to go.
I've done 61% of the states (29 out of 48)

Commonly asked questions
What states did you do in the month of March?  New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada (and when we were at 4 squares we also did Colorado and Utah)

How many states are done in total? 32     Go HERE for the list and to see a map of all the cities I've visited.

What's been your favorite (in March)? San Antonio's Missions, White Sands NM, Learning about Earthships, I enjoyed Route 66, My first Pacific ocean sunset!, Oh wait I almost forgot ... the Borros of Oatman, AZ, Of course the Magic Castle! that place is a favorite from the whole trip. It was also nice having the guest blogger, Chip the Monkey.
Trivia I learned about myself this month:  I'm not a super pup.  I did tons this month and I got tired from it.  Mia even got sick quite a bit, in April from all the going in March (you'll read about that coming up)

What's been the hardest or least favorite this month?  This month has seen alot of money go into car repairs. Haggard (that is the car's name) was grumpy all month and had to go into the shop. I think it was a lot of hard driving on him. I think he's all better now, cause he's been in a better mood. ;)

What's next? Next is Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missiouri, Illinios, and Indiana! WOW this is going to be a busy month coming up in April too!
________________________________________________

If you have any other questions or want more in depth answers please feel free to ask :)

This next month I'm continuing to practice the skills of staying in the present moment, and connecting with people as I meet them.  I'm also practicing being inspired by the small things, the everyday and common things of life, eating health.

I am adding to my practice: Exercise

Will you practice with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment