About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Going to visit a school

Mia and I have had the opportunity to visit several schools while traveling. 
It's been fun to meet all the different kids.  
This school is a "one room" school, held in a church building. 
These kids are taught at their own level and have the opportunity to interact with kids of all ages. 
There is about a dozen kids in the school this year. 
They have a wonderful opportunity for one on one help with their studies.


These kids are so sweet. They really didn't want me to go. I think they wanted to keep me in their classroom with all the other animals.








Here I am with one of the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment