About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mia's Birthday


Sunset

For Mia's Birthday we thought we'd set off paper lanterns at sunset.  It didn't work out quite as planned. Once the sunset the wind whipped up and the air must be still for flying paper lanterns. So we improvised and set them off in the house instead, we changed the construction slightly to insure safety and that there would be no accidental lift off indoors.


This is what we were going for....  but it didn't work out that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment