About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Having a life where you have it all

I saw this video today and loved what Nigel had to say about balancing Work life and Home life. In less then 10 minutes he gives some sound and simple advice. And if we follow his ideas, we will change the face of the world.



Ironically enough Mia agreed to this trip with me because she says Family and Friends are important and wanted to live that way. She saw this year as an opportunity to realign her priorities.  Funny Nigel did the same thing in his own way.  I know Mia enjoyed hearing what Nigel had to say & looks forward to finding that balance when we return from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment