About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Miami, FL


Isn't Miami Beautiful?
 When people think of Miami the think of all kinds of things, most typically being BIG CITY stuff: Skyscrapers, night life, dancing, influence from the Islands & Latino culture, cool architecture, Miami beach, movie stars, and the list could go on and on and on. 

One thing I know I never thought of when I thought of Miami was LIGHT HOUSE. 
Yup Miami has a Light house!

This was the first Lighthouse I actually climbed to the top of on this whole trip! 
Before all the Lighthouses had either been closed or had fees (I'm cheap) or it was just too cold and windy to go up (I'm slightly afraid of heights).
 But here in Miami, I went up. And it was fun & beautiful!

Now some of you might be thinking WHERE IS A LIGHTHOUSE in Miami?

 It's on Key Biscayne. There is a small fee to get on the island, but the lighthouse itself is free. The view is terrific! And if you want to spend all day you can, there is a beach & picnic area near by.
 What a wonderful and unexpected way to spend the day in Miami. 


If you're interested in more information here's the LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment