About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jan 4th - Louisville, KY

There is so much to do in Louisville, KY! I only got to do a few things while I was in town:

6 story tall bat!


Slugger Musuem / Factory tour


I took the Factory Tour where they make the wooden bats for the pros!  I'm not a baseball fan, it was fun though to learn about how the bats are made and how they've changed over the years.








Joe Ley's antique shop

This shop was a ton of fun! It is 4 stories of "you name it" plus an outside courtyard area and a "warehouse"
If they don't have it - IT probably doesn't exist! Mia and I had so much fun here with the FUN HOUSE mirrors, Caskets, life size statues of Laurel and Hardy!





Amazing restaurants

This area is on 4th street.  It used to be a Mall.... and they took the building away (kind of). and made it into an interesting outdoor dining and tourist space.

Of course Horse racing & the Derby - Mia and I didn't even do one thing related to HORSES!! We just didn't have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment