About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Weather..... YOU southererns, you're so silly!


One day we were out sight seeing and wanted to go by the visitor's center for some information.
When we got there this sign was posted on the door.
Now I agree if it is unsafe to be out... don't drive 100% agreed.
BUT........
The Road from the visitor's center....  obviously clear.

OH You Silly Southerners, cold outside does not mean "bad weather".

(This is posted in complete fun. Obviously only drive when you feel safe. 
And it is a little frustrating for the northern tourist too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment