About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carnivals are fun!


Carnivals are fun! 
I had a blast in San Antonio at this carnival. Mia had planned on taking me to the Rodeo this day, but after sitting in traffic for almost two hours she got frustrated and took me here instead. The rodeo would have been fun too, but we saw no end in sight for that traffic mess and it seemed like a waste of a day to sit in traffic. 

Mia has been having me focus on relaxing and enjoying every moment.
 So this was a great way to practice the art of having fun.

What was the last "just for fun" thing you've done?


No comments:

Post a Comment