About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fredricksburg, TX


While we were in San Antonio our friend AJ from Sassafras Bakery in Columbus, Ohio came down to spend a couple days with us. She wanted to go to a bakery in Fredricksburg.

So we all went to Rather Sweet Bakery and Cafe. Mia had the Rubuen Sandwich you see in the top picture. Everything is made fresh and on site.

We ate a ridiculous amount of sweets and treats from the Rather Sweet Bakery.


Walking around town

We also spent several hours walking around town, shopping, and just relaxing in this quaint village.

AJ also got a recommendation for a Pie Shop just a few roads over from the bakery so we walked over and tried it too! YUMMY!

<- We couldn't agree with this sign more.

I've written about Sassafras Bakery before you can check out that link HERE

The Sassafras website is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment