About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MS Walk

This Saturday Mia and I are walking in Missouri for MS (Multiple Sclerosis). We are wanting to raise funds for our walk.

To help me raise funds for MS please follow this LINK

Mia's friend was diagnosed with MS after they were in college together. As you all know we can do this trip only because of the generosity of others like Mia's friend allowing us to stay with her for free.

We are looking forward to this opportunity to raise funds and to participate with a walk. Mia nor I have ever walked to raise funds for any causes.  I look forward to the blog I'll write after this event talking about how it was to walk it.

For more information about Multiple Sclerosis:


To help me raise funds for MS please follow this LINK

I'm hoping to raise $300. If each of my Facebook friends, Twitter Followers donates $5 I'll bust that goal out of the water! So the smallest amount is appreciated and welcomed!

Thank you in advance for your love and generosity.

If you wish to support another cause we'd love to hear about it, just comment below.

Thanks!

To help me raise funds for MS please follow this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment