About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Speakers are blown


Our followers seem to be interested when we hit "speed bumps".  So here's our most recent speed bump....  The speakers in Mia's car blew out so we had to go replace them. I felt like Mia could use this treat since she is driving me around the whole country for the year!

Mia went very conservative when picking out the new speakers to cut down on cost. She'd even debated doing the installation herself to save that money too. I told her to have the professionals handle it, so we left the car to be worked on. When we returned the job was only about half way done.

Mia was VERY happy she didn't do the work herself when she saw the whole back seat torn out of the car. Plus the guy had to drill new holes from the screws to line up properly. Sometimes it just pays to have someone else do the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment