About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Taos NM

Taos means "place of red willows" in native language. I didn't notice any red willow but I didn't know to be on the look out for it. I was however told about the Taos hum, I did not hear the hum though. There is supposedly a hum heard in Taos by many people. It's an ongoing low frequency noise just west of town.
Gorgeous scenery

The town in covered in art!

We did not get to go on the Pueblo, it was closed when we attempted to go down. So instead we visited a local hacienda, the Martinez Hacienda. La Hacienda de los Martinez is a great house done in the late Spanish Colonial style. It was built in 1804 by Severino Martinez. It was two courtyards and 21 rooms in it. It was a very fun and unexpected trip.

Loved the scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment