About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Route 66


So much of the old Route 66 has been removed and replaced by Interstates and modern Highways. Out near Kingman, AZ there remains an old section of Route 66 that is true to the Route 66 spirit, it is also called Oatman Road since it takes you to Oatman, AZ.

The drive is a wonderful desert view and many of the turns are hairpin with little to no shoulders. It was a fun and adventurous drive.




Plus the town of Oatman was fun too! That blog is coming tomorrow afternoon. See ya tomorrow.



 Until then enjoy the tunes on Route 66.




No comments:

Post a Comment