About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

...2....

Busy, Busy, Busy.....  So busy I've forgotten how to count down  :)

So Monday morning is the kick off for this year long adventure! We've been so busy get the loose ends tied up. You forget all the little things you put off in life until they end up on a to do list with a definite end date.

Mia and I are getting tons done & getting to visit with her family some too. It's nice to spend the time with family and to be "back home" for a while.

Tonight Mia is going to meet up with some of her High School friends, I know she's excited to see people she's not seen in years.

Who haven't you seen in a long time, and would love an evening to "catch up" with?

No comments:

Post a Comment