About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8-24-10- Tuesday - Pittsburgh

Today I went to the Vet, I'm still sick.  Mia has had several sleepless nights because of me not feeling well and I was getting very weak feeling.  When you're a 2.5 lb dog there isn't a lot of room to go with out eating.  The Vet gave me a couple shots & some fluids, and I did feel better after sleep a couple hours.  Even though I hate the vets office I know I need to go to stay healthy.  I prefer laying around and watching TV which Mia lets me do when I'm first waking up in the mornings, or late at night.  I'll really watch whatever is on, but Cartoons are my favorite.  I like Sponge Bob, Mia took my picture the other day watching this one (I don't remember now what it's called):  
Watching Cartoons

Resting on the Bed













What's your favorite thing to do when you don't feel well?


What's your favorite Cartoon or show to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment