About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8-22-10 - Sunday - The Cathedral of Learning - Pittsburgh, PA



In Mia's purse
At the University of Pittsburgh, they have this building called the Cathedral of Learning.  It is an incredible building, 20+ stories tall, magnificent, and built to impress! There are about 30 rooms in the building dedicated to different countries, and each of those rooms are decorated by people from that country to represent it the best.  Many of the rooms are very interesting, and you learn a lot about  the countries while being in the room.  The rooms are used as classrooms, so as you look at these pictures just imagine, being in college and learning in these environments.

I think I would have either been totally distracted, or completely inspired, I can't decide which. Of course since pups don't go to school, it's not a concern I really need to worry about.
Me the world traveler.... I will conquer this globe!

I still wasn't feeling well on this day so Mia carried me around in her purse & only took me out for a couple of photo shoots.  I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow.

Professor Taco... I have a lot to teach you!













Here's a link to more pictures from the Cathedral of Learning:
Pittsburgh August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment