About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8-14-10- Saturday - Ohio Here we come!

Ohio has great roads! After driving through Detroit the last few days... Ohio is like driving on satin!

As Mia was driving through the small towns of Ohio I noticed these signs as you'd enter each town. I found out they indicate what all the town has going on as far as organization and things to do.  So this town as a Girls scout troop, 4-H club, Lions group....  you get the idea.    I think this is a sweet concept, it's like announcing to the world how connected and neighborly you are as a community. It tells the people coming in you're a community who does stuff together & we're involved in each other's lives.  I like that.                                                             A strong sense of community is a blessing in this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment