About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8-20-10 - Friday - Pittsburgh, PA


I love SKY LINE pictures! Especially Panoramic ones!

Ah! I'm home!

This is where I adopted Mia as my own, and we started our bond.  Hard to believe that was 7 (almost 8) years ago! I'm getting to be such an old pup. 

When I was born they called me a runt, dog books recommend to never go with the runt.  I'm so glad when I picked Mia she was willing to go with me.  Today is all about the memories flooding back, about the younger years and about old friends, I haven't seen in so long, I barely remember their scent.

What's your favorite place? That place that feels like home?

No comments:

Post a Comment