About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

8-9-10 - Monday - Michigan

Today we arrived in near Burt Lake, MI. It is a peaceful lake near the U.P. (Upper Pensyila) of Michigan. We're staying our first few days here relaxing. Tomorrow we go see Mackinac Island, Mia is especially excited about that day trip, so I'll have Mia write about it tomorrow after we go. Today I did several "firsts": Mia tried to get me to walk on the beach with her, I didn't like the sand it made me nervous, but then she tricked me by picking me up and putting me on the wet sand near the water, it was easier to walk on but the waves from the lapping lake kept trying to get me! And my other first was walking on a dock with boats. Again Mia, forced me to do something I didn't really want to do, but once I was out there it wasn't so bad, don't you dare tell her that
though, she already thinks she knows best. Well, I'm tired today so I'm going to bed now.

Today's question: What have you done before that you didn't think at first you wanted to, but after accomplishing it you were happy you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment