About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8-16-10 - Monday - Columbus, OH

Today Mia and I decided to eat at Thurman's Cafe. This was a place featured on Man vs. Food

Link to You tube of footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoAiIUYaAn8

Me eating a burger from Thurman's Cafe

Mia and I ordered the BBQ Burger, we knew we'd lose to the Thurmanator as they call it (a 24oz burger!).  It was very delicious I would recommend it, there will be a wait and it is slightly over priced (in Mia's opinion).  The picture to the left is of me eating my pieces.  I really couldn't eat it fast enough. At one point Mia was moving my napkin over because she saw a jogger coming, and I thought she was going to take my yummy burger away so I snatched up a piece and ran a little bit away with it. It was funny once I realized what Mia was doing.



Then we went to Dublin, OH to see around there too. Some people directed us to go see this "corn field" .... of course being in Ohio makes you think you'll see an agriculture site, and instead we find this a field filled with concrete ears of corn.


Mia took lots of pictures here, and all around Columbus Here's the link to see more pictures:  
8-16-10 Columbus, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment