About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

...6... (counting down the days till leaving)

Today Mia joined me at her parents house, we are staying here together till we take off on our adventure. It's nice to have her back with me, I've missed her being around. Mia requested we stay "a few days" so she could visit with her parents and get done with the last minute details of the trip.  How could I say no since the reason I'm even taking this trip is to connect people together, so of course Mia can connect with her family.

How do you like to spend time with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment