About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8-13-10- Friday - Michigan Recap -888 Miles

Wow Michigan's week has flown by! As did all 888 Miles we drove!

We learned a lot of facts about Michigan while we were there:

There is 260 Varieties of Lilacs on Mackinac Island alone
The Petoskey Stone is the state stone
People that live in the Upper Peninsula are called Yoopers
Yoopers call people in main Michigan -  Trolls

While at a Farmers Market in Northville, MI I ran across this tent.  Matt Sells Matt's Mix.  It's a delicious Organic Seasoning, he personally mixes together it is perfect for grilling vegtables, but I believe it would be good on ANYTHING! There is no MSG in it, I checked cause I thought it was too good not to have it.

If you're interested in more information about Matt's Seasoning (and I think you should be) his website is http://mattsmix.com/



All in all Michigan was a wonderful state, the people were really friendly, and the atmosphere relaxing. I would recommend North Michigan for a vacation or a quick get a way if you live kinda close.

No comments:

Post a Comment