About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

8-19-10 - Thursday - West Virginia


No matter how cute I am....  Mia isn't happy with me today. Because of the way states fell on our time line, we only had one day in West Virginia. Mia requested we spend the day in Wheeling & I wanted to drive through the state "to see more".  I thought we'd may be run across some cute country store or something that might catch our eye and "make us want to stop".

Instead we got lost...  I don't mean a little off the beaten path, I mean LOST!

We were lost in the "back woods of WV" for 4 hours!  Mia couldn't figure out how to find the highway, we weren't seeing any "cute country stores", barely any houses even.  With all the twists and turns on the roads even Mia as the driver started to get car sick!

Two positive things though #1 Mia got some great pictures, #2 She listened to Steve Martin's book "Born Standing Up" She loved it, keep her laughing, so she wasn't quite so mad at me.  Some of the Pictures are below and you can find the book at this link:  http://www.amazon.com/Born-Standing-Up-Comics-Life/dp/1416553649














Her Favorite Picture to take was this one though:

No comments:

Post a Comment