About Me

My photo
My human, Mia, has been working so hard. She is so inspired by my plan. My plan is to go all over the United States meeting new and wonderful people, to share their stories, and to find the connection between all people. Mia is so wonderful, and I want to meet more wonderful humans like her.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8-23-10 - Monday - Pittsburgh, PA

Sorry I got these out of order.  Being sick has me not thinking straight.

Today I'm going to talk about the Duquesne Incline.  The Duquesne Incline is an incline that runs from the bottom of Mt. Washington to the top.  From the top of the incline there is a platform with a magnificent view!

Inside the Incline Building at the top is an interesting display of Pittsburgh through the years in photography.  It is very interesting how Pittsburgh went from a Coal town, covered in Black clouds and soot from the mines and now is clean and clear.

The sky line is very beautiful, and is fun to look at.  I counted over 20+ bridges from up there!  That's a lot of bridges in just one little down town area.

No comments:

Post a Comment